The Conscious Leadership Workshop – 22JUL18
Date and Time
The Executive Centre
Level 24, Three International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000, Australia
Consciousness and Leadership are the two buzzwords of this decade.
What do they really mean though? How can we live our normal, busy, complicated lives and still be conscious and still be a leader? Does leadership end when you walk out of your office? Does consciousness only happen in yoga class? Does consciousness only begin when your leadership for the day ends? How can you be conscious and manage your new business? How can you be a conscious leader in your relationships? The truth is, neither of these can exist without the other.
Through this 3-hour workshop, we will be deconstructing who you really are as a leader, facilitate processes for you to gain greater insights of who you would like to be as a leader and sharing tools to become sustainably the conscious leader of your life:
- 1:1 Interview pre-workshop: We will make sure the workshop is tailored to your circumstances.
- 3h Consciousness Exercise: Asking meaningful questions you didn’t dare to ask yourself.
- 1:1 Coaching post-workshop: To help you to get the most out of your insights. (1*)
- Small Groups Only: To ensure meaningful discussions, insights & connections (max. 12)
- Responsibility for Change: Is always yours! But we are committed to make it easy for you.
(1*) The workshop will be followed by an 1-hour 1:1 coaching session to develop a personalised integration plan for each participant individually. Time and date to be individually agreed with one of our Executive Conscious Leadership Coaches.
Note: Don’t apply for this coaching workshop unless you are ready to change :)