The Thinking Environment Foundation Course: Sydney
Date and Time
3 Sterling Court
A two-day intensive course facilitated by Time To Think Master Consultant Candice Smith, equipping you with the skills to transform interactions and generate superb connection, thinking & action. During this time of VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) the one unassailable access we have is how we treat one another as we navigate this unprecedented time of challenges which seem to defy solution.
· Do you need a structured, reliable way to enable people to think independently, generate new ideas and develop in the moment?
· Are you striving for equality, productivity, courageous thinking and diversity, but lacking a process that reliably makes these concepts a reality?
Who should attend?
- Anyone who ever chairs or participates in any kind of meeting, either periodically or regularly.
- People who are interested in developing the ability to facilitate group discussion effectively.
- HR practitioners, consultants, facilitators, business and community leaders whose job requires them to be able to create group thinking spaces in which people think well together.
What will you learn?
- Transform 1:1 and group interactions in simple yet profound ways
- Access your own best, innovative, freshest thinking
- Tap into the collective wisdom of a peer group
- Present in a way which unlocks exceptional new insights for your audience
The Foundation Course introduces you to the Ten Components of a Thinking Environment™ and their many applications. You will explore Thinking Pairs, Dialogue, Rounds, Open Discussion, Meetings, the Time To Think Council, Presentations and Facilitation. Any of these applications will help you turn groups and organisations into Thinking Environments.
This course is a prerequisite for the Facilitator Qualifying Course.
Maximum number of participants: 10
For further information:
“One of the trainings with the best ROI I have attended. Easy to implement and immediate results.”
CONSULTANT, EGON ZEHNDER
Enquiries For The Thinking Environment Foundation Course:Candice Smith 040427640