EngageTech Forum - Australia
Date and Time
The State Library
Find the right technology for your engagement.
The EngageTech Forum NSW is an interactive event for government staff who want to understand the technologies available for online and offline community and stakeholder engagement.
It's a technology showcase with a difference, where participation and peer-to-peer sharing is encouraged. We've even used experience design methods to make the event engaging.
During the forum we will discuss the full spectrum of technologies available to:
- Understand and reach representative samples of communities
- Invite participation, recruit samples and facilitate engagement
- Improve your public engagement strategy implementation
- Collect, analyse and report data collected during consultation and crowdsourcing
- Build and manage relationships and communities
Our facilitator Martin Stewart-Weeks works at the intersection of government, policy, innovation and tech with Public Purpose Pty Ltd
Our opening speaker is Dawn Routledge is the Executive Director of Policy & Innovation at the NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation who have been investigating technologies used for engagement by NSW government agencies as part of the Digital Strategy.
- Yvette Andrews - Manager Strategic Community Consultation City of Sydney
- Amelia Loye - Managing Director, engage2 Amelia wrote the NZ Governments Online Engagement Guidance, has worked with governments across Australia, New Zealand and Canada helping them find the right tools and methods for their engagements
- Damian Carmichael - Director, Strategic Policy, Australian Government Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, Damian is responsible for action 5.2 of the National Action Plan Enhancing Public Participation in Government Decision Making
Our speakers and panelists will open the event and our sponsors will give you a speed demo of their product in the middle of the day. The rest of the day is designed for participation so we can all share our questions, lessons and tips and build upon each others experiences.
Here is what participants at The 2013 EngageTech Forum said about their experience:
This event is being delivered as part of the ANZ Smart Cities Council Smart Cities Week
For more information: Please contact Amelia Loye on +61 411 960 585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click through to buy a ticket with a credit card or get in touch for an invoice.
- 85% refund on all tickets if cancelled.
- No refund on tickets if cancelled within 30 days of the event but they can be transferred if a new name is provided.
- 80% refund if more than 30 days notice provided by the purchaser.