EngageTech Forum - Australia
Date and Time
The State Library
Find the right technology for your engagement.
The EngageTech Forum NSW is an interactive event for government staff who want to understand the technologies available for online and offline community and stakeholder engagement.
It's a technology showcase with a difference, where participation and peer-to-peer sharing is encouraged. We've even used experience design methods to make the event engaging.
During the forum we will discuss the full spectrum of technologies available to:
- Understand and reach representative samples of communities
- Invite participation, recruit samples and facilitate engagement
- Improve your public engagement strategy implementation
- Collect, analyse and report data collected during consultation and crowdsourcing
- Build and manage relationships and communities
Buy online with credit card here or email email@example.com or call Amelia at 0411960585 for an invoice.
Our facilitator Martin Stewart-Weeks works at the intersection of government, policy, innovation and tech with Public Purpose Pty Ltd
Our opening speaker is Dawn Routledge is the Executive Director of Policy & Innovation at the NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation who have been investigating technologies used for engagement by NSW government agencies as part of the Digital Strategy.
- Elizabeth Tydd: The NSW Information Commissioner whose team just developed the Charter for Public Participation a guide for NSW Government Agencies
- Iain Kendall: Acting Manager Strategic Policy Division, The Australian Department of Industry, Innovation and Science the team responsible for Action 5.2 of the National Action Plan for OpenGovernment
- Amelia Loye: Director, engage2’s Managing Director, Engagement Specialist and expert in digital democracy for government
- Yvette Andrews: Manager, Strategic Community Consultation at City of Sydney Engagement Manager, City of Sydney
- Alison Crocker: Director of Community Relations, NSW Department of Industry
Our speakers and panelists will open the event and our sponsors will give you a speed demo of their product in the middle of the day. The rest of the day is designed for participation so we can all share our questions, lessons and tips and build upon each others experiences.
Here is what participants at The 2013 EngageTech Forum said about their experience:
This event is being delivered as part of the ANZ Smart Cities Council Smart Cities Week
For more information: Please contact Amelia Loye on +61 411 960 585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org